cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Cancel Business Subscription

How do I cancel my subscription?

New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I cnnot afford this. I am a retired teacher on a limited, fixed income.

166 Replies 166

jl456
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

@Lusil,

I no longer have the information for the email that I am getting charged for. I believe I've opened 2 tickets already, but I don't see an option on how to open a ticket with an actual person, just the bot that answers FAQs. If there is any way I can expedite cancelling my subscription via giving you banking information, can we please do that however it needs to happen? All the information I have is the credit card that is being billed, nothing else. I want charges to stop.

Thank you

jl456
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I would greatly appreciate a quick response here, I read through this thread and there is no information to help me with my specific issue.

- I no longer have access to the email account or dropbox account I am being charged for.
- I no longer remember the email address or dropbox account I am being charged for.
- I demand payments stop being charged immediately, as they have been ongoing for months, and I have not used your services over the months I have been charged.

Daphne
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Thanks for the additional info @jl456.

In this case, I would suggest submitting a ticket via this page, as this will go directly to our billing team.

You can then let me know the ticket number you receive (eg. #1234567), to pass along the info provided here too.

When submitting the form, you can choose "Other" for the account, and then just enter an email you have access to so you can receive the reply from our team.

Give me a shout if you have any trouble with this!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

MICKEY CHIANG
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Dear Sirs,

Very appreciated if assist to cancel my Dropbox Professional since today and stop charging from my credit card again. Thanks.

Sincerely Rgds,

Mickey

[personal information removed per the Community's Guidelines]

Jesus ESCOLAR
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Hi,

I need to cancel my business account for our team and obtain the prorate refund of the remaining time not being used. 

How do we proceed? 

This is a corporate account. 

Regards,

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@Jesus ESCOLAR wrote:

I need to cancel my business account for our team and obtain the prorate refund of the remaining time not being used. 

Refer to the following help articles:

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@MICKEY CHIANG wrote:

Very appreciated if assist to cancel my Dropbox Professional since today and stop charging from my credit card again.

No one here can do that for you. Refer to the following help article, or contact Support directly.

Derge
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Need to cancel

Lusil
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution
Hi @Derge, thanks for reaching out to us. 

I moved your post here, where other users have also had trouble cancelling their subscriptions. 

Have a look at what is mentioned and let us know if you have any trouble along the way. 

Cheers!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Needhelptocanceldragon
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I am trying to get ahold of someone in customer support at Dropbox to cancel my account.  I've sent 15 inquiries from December with no response.  The Live Chat just directs me to the same support pages to make more inquires.  Is it possible to get ahold of someone to help me with my billing issue!??   

Need more support?