cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I cancel my subscription?

How do I cancel my subscription?

New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I cnnot afford this. I am a retired teacher on a limited, fixed income.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

Follow the steps listed in the following help article:

View solution in original post

166 Replies 166

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

Follow the steps listed in the following help article:

Hermanblumberg
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I want to cancel my account. No longer working as professional. The instructions are too complicated. Feels like a runaround!How can I get a refund on charges earlier this week - Augsut 13, 2019. 

Lusil
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hey there @Hermanblumberg, sorry to hear that you're having trouble cancelling your subscription. 

Due to account-specific info required on this, we'd have to continue this discussion via email. 

I was able to locate your support request and have passed your comments along to the member of my team reviewing this matter for you. As soon as they have more info, they'll get back to you via email. 

Thanks in advance!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Cali27girl
New member | Level 2
Go to solution
I was directed to try a FREE TRAIL through a website called Great RV escape. At the time it stated that I could cancel on or before March 25. I tried directly with you and my acct is no where to be found. You charged me $13.02 on March 25. Please direct me how to cancel. My next step is to go to my bank and have a stop pymt for fraud acct activity. Jere Tudor

Daphne
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hi there @Cali27girl, I'm sorry to hear about that!

Due to the nature of the case, we'd need to continue through our Support channel to assist you with this.

Please reach out to our Support team from here and they'll be able to look into this with you.

If you need anything else in the meantime, please give me a nudge here.

Thanks!

Daphne
dropbox.com/support

:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

jtippins
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

My account renews in a couple weeks and I want to cancel, though I can't find any place on the site to cancel my subscription.  Any help is appreciated.

Daphne
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hi there @jtippins, thanks for reaching out to us!

I've just moved your post here as you have a similar question to the OP here.

As Rich has mentioned, you can check out the steps to cancel your subscription here.

If you need any assistance with this, let me know and I'd be happy to help out.

Thanks!

Daphne
dropbox.com/support

mrblini
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Why can't I cancel my plan!??? I login to my admin account and go to settings>plan>cancel plan. When I click cancel plan button I get no feedback, nothing happens!! This is a highschool UI/UX mistake! Any beginner's website gives feedback when an error occurs or there is access denied, dropbox website doesn't. It should at least say why nothing is happening or why it's failing to cancel my plan. I want to be able to cancel my plan in one sit without contacting support and creating threads, not in one day. why is dropbox not capable of allowing that? This makes me never want to enroll in a dropbox plan again as canceling is a pain.

Lusil
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hey @mrblini, thanks for checking in with us. I moved your post here where other users were expressing a similar concern. 

You can check out what they mention, however, due to account-specific info, I'd recommend contacting our Support team for a better look into this. 

As such, I was able to find the ticket that you submitted to them, and have made sure to pass your comments along. As soon as my team has more info on the matter, they'll get back to you via email. 

In the meantime, if you have any other questions, just give us a shout. Thank you!

Lusil
dropbox.com/support

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Louie234 New member | Level 2
    Hannah Dropbox Staff
    Robtmberry New member | Level 2
    Jay Dropbox Staff
    Jamie N.6 New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?