cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Emma uses to-do lists to get it all done here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I contact Dropbox Support (I've jumped through 22 hoops so far to no avail)

How do I contact Dropbox Support (I've jumped through 22 hoops so far to no avail)

shaross
New member | Level 2

So I've got an accounts/billing question - want to pay dropbox some money, but have to change my account type. No big deal - click 'email support' and that's it right? Well no. I'm stuck in this infuriating cycle of clicking links that never give me an email for support, always coming back to the same unhelpful page and I swear worst 'burying' of support info I've come across (even PayPal is easier).

A tad fed up by now - so

a) excuse the frustrated ran, and

b) does anyone know how i contact Dropbox support?

An email or similar would be great - thanks!

1 Reply 1

Re: How do I contact Dropbox Support (I've jumped through 22 hoops so far to no avail)

Lori
Dropboxer
Hey @shaross, and welcome to our Community!

You can contact our Support through chat, email, or phone depending on the kind of plan you have. Can you get back to me, with your plan type? 

Also, when you say you want to change your account type, do you wish to change your subscription on a different one, or downgrade? 

Let me know, and we'll take it from there!

Lori
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Lori Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?