cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I talk to a person about my subscription?

How do I talk to a person about my subscription?

RR8
New member | Level 2

Hi-I really want to talk to a person. I have been paying $9.99/month for the past year for FULL STORAGE and can't reach anyone to discuss it. I paid for an upgrade over a year ago but it didn't happen correctly and I kept forgetting about it, and have been paying money for nothing since then. I can't reach anyone by phone or email. Help!

3 Replies 3

Re: How do I talk to a person?

Rich
Super User II

@RR8 wrote:

I can't reach anyone by phone or email. Help!

Phone support is only available for Dropbox Business accounts. All others can find the support options available to them on the Support page.

Visit the Support page while you're NOT signed in to a Dropbox account, including these forums, and you'll see an option for Billing issues. It's best to use an Incognito or Private browsing session to make sure you're not signed in.

TDTC
Explorer | Level 4

I upgraded to business and it isn't accepting that I did. I have none of the added storage space or anything any suggestions of how to fic this or talk to someone?

RR8
New member | Level 2

Thank you!

Poll
Which Dropbox integrations are you using while working from home?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?