cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We want to hear from you. What do you use Dropbox for?
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How long does it take for the funds to be returned after having been refunded for a Dropbox team?

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Hi,

I did a free trial and it charged me $600 for the business account. I closed it within a few hours but I would like to know when I will be receiving my money back. Plwade advise.

Thank you

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: Business account

Super User II
Super User II

There is no initial charge when signing up for a trial. You would only be changed if you didn't cancel the trial before it ended, or you signed up for a full account without starting a trial.

Only Support will be able to assist you as you'll need to provide information that can't be posted to a public forum. Open a ticket and they'll be able to assist you.

If your Business account is still active, you may have live chat or phone support available to you. If so, you can find those options on your account's Admin console under Help.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?