cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We love to hear how every person gets the most from Dropbox, and it seems everyone has a slightly different use for it - tell us yours here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find registered email

How to find registered email

Donna_UK
New member | Level 2
Hi there, newbie here to the forum but I’ve been using Dropbox since 2015. I pay by annual subscription. Originally, the account was paid for by my employer but when I left in 2016, I took on the payments personally. I’m just having a much needed Mac upgrade but cannot for the life of me get access to my account! I’ve put in a request with Dropbox around four weeks ago to try and find out which email is associated with my account as I’m certain I changed it to my personal email in 2017 but it just won’t let me in saying that the email isn’t correct. Really not sure what to do as only renewed my annual subscription in June so loathed to open a new account. Does anyone know how I can contact a real person at Dropbox? They do not reply to account requests via their form, I just got a holding email that I couldn’t reply to. Thanks in advance.
1 Reply 1

Re: How to find registered email

Lori
Dropboxer
Hi @Donna_UK, thanks for posting today! 

If I were you, I would try to locate the charge, using our self-serve look-up tool

Can you give this one a go, and let me know how it goes?

Cheers!

Lori
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Lori Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?