cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Storage Space

Looking for help with managing the storage space in your Dropbox account? Talk to the Dropbox Community and get advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How to free up space in your Dropbox account

How to free up space in your Dropbox account

John W.87
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I've unshared many folders, permanently deleted lots of files but dropbox still reports that it is full.  How can I free up space?  I've already followed dropbox instructions with no results

106 Replies 106

tester123b
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Its easy to do it 

kattrin22
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution
specific info woukd be helpful

vinsin
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

well there are a couple of ways firstly you can try compressing your files this reduces the space of your existing file and also deleting things that are no longer in use is a great way of getting some more space.

kattrin22
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution
i’ve deleted files but it doesn’t change my storage size total

Stephen Allen
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

It's easy to do? So easy that  you can't be bothered to even start to tell me how? Thanks for  absolutely nothing. What is your job there?To review questions from users but not to answer them because it's more fun to annoy them?

Dod303
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I have deleted most of my photos after Dropbox says I have no more space, but it still tells me I am full up.Why?

cri_gea
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

salve , normalmente zippo le cartelle che utilizzo di meno cosi libero un po' di spazio

piprosoluciones
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Try moving out DropBox the folder, uninstalling the app, and reinstalling it and then reincorporate the moved folder.

meashonegassi21-
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

i want free up mu dropbox freely thanks 

lucianaferrari76
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

how can i delete regular files from dropbox to free up space? I can only find the shared files and they take up hardly any space, but the regular files are overflowing my space and I don't know what these files are because those files don't show up in my account.

Need more support?