cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Settings and Preferences

The Dropbox Community is here to help if you have questions about your account settings and preferences. Learn and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How to get back my disabled account

How to get back my disabled account

Mohddaim19
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

How to get back my other account register with dropbox under email [personal information removed per the Community's Guidelines]. it was disabled and it company email

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@Mohddaim19 wrote:

How to get back my other account register with dropbox under email [personal information removed per the Community's Guidelines]. it was disabled and it company email

Has the account been active recently? If not, it may have been deleted due to inactivity if it had been idle for more than a year, in which case it cannot be recovered.

If the account has been active recently and is now disabled, then it was likely disabled by Dropbox for some reason, and you'd need to contact Support directly. You can find the support options that are available to you on the Support page.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@Mohddaim19 wrote:

Has the account been active recently? If not, it may have been deleted due to inactivity if it had been idle for more than a year, in which case it cannot be recovered.

If the account has been active recently and is now disabled, then it was likely disabled by Dropbox for some reason, and you'd need to contact Support directly. You can find the support options that are available to you on the Support page.

Mohddaim19
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution
Yup it was. Kindly and is was company email how dropbox to handled this issue and i did not receive email warning or noticfication that account will be disabled ..
Need more support?