cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I accidentally purchased the wrong subscription. Can I have a refund?

Highlighted

I accidentally purchased the wrong subscription. Can I have a refund?

New member | Level 2

Hello!

I made a really bad mistake and accidently purchased drop box business. I am not a business, and it cleaned out all of my rent money.

I really don't want Drop Box business edition, and I desperately need my rent money back. I canceled the subscription yesterday the moment I discovered I had accidently made this purchase.

Please please please help me get my rent back. I need this refund very very badly. It's scary that the refunds page says "in most cases this transaction is non refundable" Am I going to lose $450?

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: A really bad accident with my purchase

Super User II

@kgries4 wrote:

It's scary that the refunds page says "in most cases this transaction is non refundable" Am I going to lose $450?

In most cases, Dropbox is non-refundable except where required by law. Only Dropbox Support can tell you if you're eligible to receive a refund. You can find the support options available to you on the Support page. If you're now on a Business account, go to your Admin console and click Help on the left side of the page. There may be additional options available to you.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?