cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Settings and Preferences

The Dropbox Community is here to help if you have questions about your account settings and preferences. Learn and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: ERROR 500

I am getting an error 500 when trying to access my account. Any ideas?

Riley W.
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

Does anyone know what this is all about? I can't access my file at all.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

No further response and the issue related to this 500 error has been resolved. Closing thread. If you're reading this now and receiving a 500 error, then it is unrelated to the issue posted here. Please start a new topic.

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Dropbox Community here.]

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Sarah R.
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

I'm also getting the "error 500". I was trying to download a zip file sent to me by someone else, and when I try to download, I get the error message.

James B.12
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

Same here.  Can't access file via browser access (Error 500) and the popup from the tray icon is telling me 30 minutes to sync a 25kb file.

Janet B.13
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

I'm trying to see a file someone else sent me and keep getting the Error 500 message. I really would like to see the file!

Ed
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Thanks for reporting - Checking it with our dev team. Did it just start 30min ago?

Ed G
Community Manager @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

No further response and the issue related to this 500 error has been resolved. Closing thread. If you're reading this now and receiving a 500 error, then it is unrelated to the issue posted here. Please start a new topic.

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Dropbox Community here.]

Need more support?