cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Emma uses to-do lists to get it all done here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am getting an error 500 when trying to access my account. Any ideas?

I am getting an error 500 when trying to access my account. Any ideas?

Riley W.
New member | Level 1

Does anyone know what this is all about? I can't access my file at all.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: ERROR 500

Rich
Super User II

No further response and the issue related to this 500 error has been resolved. Closing thread. If you're reading this now and receiving a 500 error, then it is unrelated to the issue posted here. Please start a new topic.

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Dropbox Community here.]

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Sarah R.
New member | Level 1

I'm also getting the "error 500". I was trying to download a zip file sent to me by someone else, and when I try to download, I get the error message.

James B.12
New member | Level 1

Same here.  Can't access file via browser access (Error 500) and the popup from the tray icon is telling me 30 minutes to sync a 25kb file.

Janet B.13
New member | Level 1

I'm trying to see a file someone else sent me and keep getting the Error 500 message. I really would like to see the file!

Ed
Dropboxer

Thanks for reporting - Checking it with our dev team. Did it just start 30min ago?

Ed G
Community Manager @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Rich
Super User II

No further response and the issue related to this 500 error has been resolved. Closing thread. If you're reading this now and receiving a 500 error, then it is unrelated to the issue posted here. Please start a new topic.

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Dropbox Community here.]

View solution in original post

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
    Ed Dropboxer
    Janet B.13 New member | Level 1
    James B.12 New member | Level 1
    Sarah R. New member | Level 1
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?