cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I bought a new Zenbook Asus, which should give me 25 GB of quota

Highlighted

I bought a new Zenbook Asus, which should give me 25 GB of quota

Explorer | Level 3
I recently purchased an ASUS Zenbook 14 inch and I'm not being able to get an additional 25 GB of Dropbox storage space.
I have installed the app but it doesn't show any option to get this extra aspace. How shoul I proceed?
Thank you
5 Replies 5
Highlighted

Re: I bought a new Zenbook Asus, which should give me 25 GB of quota

Dropboxer

Hi @Alysson, thanks for messaging today!

In order to claim the extra quota, you might need to follow some extra steps.

Could you confirm that you’ve done the steps on this page to add the quota to your account? Was the email account you first used to sign up for the promotional space the same as the normal account you use for Dropbox?

Let me know how it goes!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

Hi @jay

I have followed all the steps as mecioned, but I could find the option to  get the extra space.

My email is the same that I would like to sign the promo and my dropbox account. Let me know what should I proceed.

Thanls

Highlighted

Dropboxer

Thanks for the update, I’d recommend getting in contact with our support team directly to look into this matter in more detail.

You can do this by opening an incognito/private browsing window, while not signed into your account, and accessing this link

From there you should be able to contact support. Make sure to enter the same email you use to login to Dropbox. Thanks!

Jay

Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

It is impossible this option.

I can not talk properly with the support or anyone from the team since the site has few option to the basic account as is mine (2GB). The only option is a chatt with a robot that doen's help at all.

Highlighted

Dropboxer

If you make sure you’re not signed into an account in incognito when accessing that link, then you can email the support team.

Jay

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?