cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't change my billing details after moving country

I can't change my billing details after moving country

BarbaraV
New member | Level 2

2 issues 2 failures. I cannot update my credit card details because I moved to another country and apparently Dropbox clients HAVE TO STAY and never move. Then I cannot find hundreds of pictures and nobody can help unless I give all the names of the pictures ... something that probably sounds like HTGPFEOBYT2109479329 because these are the names of pictures and not Mary and Paula. So next time I upload the pictures I have to give them names and write them down so I can recall them if Dropbox sees up with my files again... just WOW !!!!

1 Reply 1

Re: Just WooooW ... what a pain

Jay
Dropboxer

Hi @BarbaraV, thanks for posting today.

I understand your frustration over this matter. If you've moved country, and your old card details are no longer valid, then you'd need to downgrade your account.

Once it has returned to a Basic account, then you can re-upgrade using your new card details for the current country you're in. Bear in mind that cancellation of your subscription will remove any add-ons you may currently be eligible for, including a more extensive version history. 

Regarding the images, are you referring to missing images on your account? Could you let me know more details on that matter? Thanks!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Are you starting new work habits this year?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?