cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't get any help with my account

I can't get any help with my account

FontTar
Explorer | Level 3

I have been trying to access my account with an email that was hacked and deleted. I still pay monthly for this service and I can not get any support help on the email or chat. If I can't get into to my account , how do stop the charges?

3 Replies 3

Re: I can't get any help with my account

Mark
Super User II

You either need to get your card company to block future payments, or, use the credit card look up tool https://help.dropbox.com/accounts-billing/payments-billing/find-credit-card-charge to get Dropbox to stop payments

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

FontTar
Explorer | Level 3
Has anyone got access with an old email they can't get into?

Mark
Super User II

Dropbox have publicly said, repeatedly, on here that without access to the email account you cannot regain access to accounts

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Poll
Which Dropbox integrations are you using while working from home?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?