cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: no billing tab loading

I can't locate the billing tab in my account settings, any help?

ClaytonZahra
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

I am trying to change my billing information due that I changed my bank recently. However when clicking on settings I am not finding any billing tab. Can you kindly help in this?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

You have a Dropbox Basic account, which is free, thus no Billing tab. Once you have a paid subscription, the Billing tab will become available.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Elixir
Super User
Go to solution

Hello @ClaytonZahra, Are you looking into the Dropbox web? You should find your billing information in the Plans page https://www.dropbox.com/account/plan

ClaytonZahra
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

STILL no billing tab in the plans page....

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

The Billing tab is separate from the Plan tab.

If you still don't see it when clicking that link, check your Plan tab and tell us what plan it says you're on.

cdd95e614c31817aea02c05ec916234d.png

ClaytonZahra
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

still no sign of billing.....Untitled.png

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

You have a Dropbox Basic account, which is free, thus no Billing tab. Once you have a paid subscription, the Billing tab will become available.

Need more support?