cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We love to hear how every person gets the most from Dropbox, and it seems everyone has a slightly different use for it - tell us yours here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't sign in to my account on my Pocketbook and it took me a long time to sign in through my comp

I can't sign in to my account on my Pocketbook and it took me a long time to sign in through my comp

rrrrr1
Explorer | Level 3

1. Today I ran into a problem - I cannot log into my account from my PocketBook. I think that the weak built-in browser hangs after clicking on the login button.
2. I tried to login to the dropbox site from my PC. I succeeded on the 10th attempt. I hate those **bleep**ing cubes! There is a one-try limit for audio captcha.
3. I tried to find email support - impossible.
**bleep** such a service!

I still cannot log into my account from my PocketBook.

5 Replies 5

Re: Ugly UX

Lusil
Dropboxer

Hey there @rrrrr1, thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear about your frustration. 

In general, your support options depend on the sort of account that you have. You can find yours from this page

In any case, we are here to help!

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding the CAPTCHA. 

As for the issue you're having with your PocketBook device, just to make sure that we're on the same page, are you trying to log in to your account from the website or the mobile app?

If you get any errors, please send me a screenshot (without any personal info) of them. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

rrrrr1
Explorer | Level 3

2020-11-12 12.45.14 pb641.jpg

Walter
Dropboxer

I'm sorry to jump in here @rrrrr1, but what is the exact OS and build's version of your Pocketbook? 

Could you perhaps try another browser and let us know if you get any different results? 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

rrrrr1
Explorer | Level 3

I don`t know.

I can`t.

It is build-in

rrrrr1
Explorer | Level 3

Still stuck

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post