cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Update: Find information on Dropbox support during COVID-19 here
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I can't sign out of my dropbox, nor can I see my files... My dissertation is on there. Please fix it ASAP

New member | Level 1
New member | Level 1

15 Replies 15
Highlighted

Re: I can't sign out of my dropbox, nor can I see my files... My dissertation is on there. Please fix it ASAP

New member | Level 1
New member | Level 1

Have that same issue. All folders are gone and only visible on my mobile devices. Pull yourself together Dropbox. This is unserious

Highlighted

Re: I can't sign out of my dropbox, nor can I see my files... My dissertation is on there. Please fix it ASAP

New member | Level 1
New member | Level 1

same here! 

Highlighted

New member | Level 1
New member | Level 1

Use web page; if file missing; click on <trashcan> to see 'deleted' files; if file in a shared-folder some "member" has removed the file.

Highlighted

New member | Level 1
New member | Level 1

I have the same issue please get this fixed. ASAP. Thanks

Highlighted

New member | Level 1
New member | Level 1

I can't sign in or out on my home page cant see my files

Highlighted

New member | Level 1
New member | Level 1

Same issue.  started last week and thought maybe it was a cashe issue.  Still not working.  Please help.

Highlighted

New member | Level 1
New member | Level 1

I need Dropbox tech support to re-boot my login. I seem to be stuck in login/logout nowhere land. I called Dropbox sales and they redirected me to dropbox.com/help, which I can't access because I can't login/logout - ??

How do I have my account re-set?

Highlighted

New member | Level 1
New member | Level 1

I'm having the same problem! I thought maybe it was a glitch with my computer, since all my files showed through on my mobile app, but I guess it's a bigger problem than that! I can't log out/in, and my entire "box" is completely empty. Dropbox is my main method for transferring photos from my phone to my computer, and thankfully I don't think I've actually completely lost anything (either I or someone else from shared folders has other copies/originals), but this is frustrating and just a tad worrisome! While it's nice to know I'm not alone in this, I really just hope we get answers soon! 

Highlighted

New member | Level 1
New member | Level 1

I am having the same problem!!  I can see all my files on my mobile device but they are not on my computer!  And I can't logout of my computer.  There is no logout/login option under my name.  What is the problem???  I have gone through all the help files and you dont have this one listed.  PLEASE ADVISE!

Polls
Do you know how to organize your files and folders?
We have created a guide on folder best practice, so you can get organized now check it out here.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?