cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We love to hear how every person gets the most from Dropbox, and it seems everyone has a slightly different use for it - tell us yours here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant refund my money

Zach Gr
Helpful | Level 5

I cannot get a refund from a previous transaction, I requested a refund and cancellation of the subscription, it was canceled. This morning I was charged another 300 hryvnia. In total, I lost 640 hryvnia (although it is only 24 dollars, but I am a student from Ukraine, this money is important for me) and the support service does not answer. I'm very angry and now I don't care if my text is correct

8 Replies 8

Re: I cant refund my money

Rich
Super User II

@Zach Gr wrote:

... the support service does not answer.

Reply here with your ticket number and one of the Dropboxers that cover the forums can look into the ticket on Monday.

Zach Gr
Helpful | Level 5

It's first wrong payment (2 september)
4H8E-TH0M-HPPA-B5K3

It's today wrong payment

53XP-KAXK-8HT4-TK70

Mark
Super User II

@Zach Gr 

That isnt your ticket number, that is the transaction ID. 

You need to tell us what the Support Ticket ID is when you logged your request to cancel and refund previously. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Zach Gr
Helpful | Level 5

Rich
Super User II

Tagging @Hannah and @Walter.

Zach Gr
Helpful | Level 5

I understand that I can say goodbye to my money ^-^

Lori
Dropboxer
Hey @Zach Gr, thanks for posting here. 

It seems my colleague, Lily, has already responded to your ticket number, informing you about your case. 

Did you have a moment to see it? 

Lori
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Zach Gr
Helpful | Level 5

Yes, I saw a message from her (if we are talking about an old message) but it did not help and they did not return my money from the first transaction, besides, they were written off again. Now I'm in dialogue with Wesley via gmail and I've been waiting for an answer for half a day

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Zach Gr Helpful | Level 5
    Lori Dropboxer
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?