cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We love to hear how every person gets the most from Dropbox, and it seems everyone has a slightly different use for it - tell us yours here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I contacted support regarding a request for my subscription due to Covid19.

I contacted support regarding a request for my subscription due to Covid19.

Prajeethpj1
Explorer | Level 4
Hello Team,

I had sent below request mail on April 29th to dropbox team and i have not received any reply yet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Team,

Hope you & all are safe & doing well.

This is in reference to the yearly subscription payment of my dropbox account.

In the event of the current situation, I am experiencing some unforeseen cash flow problems shooting from my company’s business situation on my earnings which I feel will temporarily and sadly affect for the coming months.

Therefore I kindly request you to consider giving me a 50% discounted pricing in the yearly professional subscription and support me in these times.

I appreciate your kind understanding in this matter. 

Thank you.
Brgds - Prajeeth

———————————————-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ticket #10604760: Subscription payment - Covid19
———————————————--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please pass the above request to your concerned billing authorities to look at my request and help me out during this time. 
Wish you a blessed day!

Blessings, PJ
12 Replies 12

Re: Drop box COVID request

Daphne
Dropboxer

Hey there @Prajeethpj1, thanks for reaching out to us here!

I was able to locate your open request in our Support channel and could see that my colleague replied back to you. Did you receive their response?

If not, did you submit the request with the email used for your Dropbox account or another email address?

In order to assist you through our Support channel, you'll need to contact us with the email address that's associated with your Dropbox account and you'll need access to that email to receive our replies.

Let me know and we can go from there!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Prajeethpj1
Explorer | Level 4
Hi Daphne,

Thanks for the prompt response.

I had sent this mail from my gmail address only. I have not received any response from your team. Could not find even in Junk mail folder. I had sent this request to community moderator Amy requesting her to forward the same to concerned authorities. I’m logged in this community using my gmail address only.

Would appreciate if you could assist me in sending my requests to concerned team and help me out in my request.

Thanks in advance.

Brgds, Prajeeth

Prajeethpj1
Explorer | Level 4
Hi Daphne & Team

I have not received an update on my request yet.
Please do the needful co-ordination and support

Thank you.
Brgds, Prajeeth

Lusil
Dropboxer

Hey @Prajeethpj1, thanks for checking back in with us and sorry to hear about your frustration. 

Since you've already checked your Spam folder, could you try logging in to http://dropbox.zendesk.com to double-check the ticket's progress from your end?

Let us know how it goes, cheers!

Lusil
dropbox.com/support

:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Prajeethpj1
Explorer | Level 4

Hi Lusil,

Thanks for stepping in to respond to me. 

I logged into the below zendesk site and I do not see my previous tickets. snapshot attached. There is no option available or communication history between me and the team. zendesk after login, it redirects to dropbox.com/support site...

Daphne mentioned in the last mail that he could see his colleague had replied to my April 29th mail but I did not receive the reply mail or ticket history in zendesk. Daphne said that he would come back to me but no response from him. I can see he is active in other posts but no response from him. I know he handles all requests but I'm a member of dropbox and I believe I should get a proper response too right???...

I know Dropbox & the team are well organized.  I do not know why it takes this much longer to get a proper response and support.  I'm going after agent after agent and no one takes ownership to assist on my request. do I have to keep hopes that I will get a proper answer and assistance from you on my request?... I do not want to see you also disappear after this post and then I end up waiting and the chain goes on. 

Hope you understand my patience for the past 3 months and would do the needful to support me in my humble request with the concerned team. It really helps me in these hard times.

Thank you in advance 

Wish you a blessed day!

Cheers - PJ 🙂

zendesk1.jpg

Prajeethpj1
Explorer | Level 4
Hello Lusil and team,

I have not received reply to my mail yet.
Appreciate your assistance

Thanks - Prajeeth

Walter
Dropboxer

Hi @Prajeethpj1; how are you today?

I'm not sure what is happening here, but as that ticket is closed after that much time, may I reach out to the email address that's connected with your Community's profile so we can look further into this? 

Walter
dropbox.com/support

Prajeethpj1
Explorer | Level 4

Hello Walter,
I’m surviving and doing fine. Hope the same with you.

I do not understand your reply.

I had sent my request using my gmail account - [email removed as per Community Guidelines]
This is the account associated with my Dropbox account. I mentioned this clearly in all my posts.

Daphne said that someone from the team had replied to my mail on April 29th which I did not receive it yet in my inbox.

Every time community moderator or a new team member checks and replies to this post and disappears. Until now I have not got the reply for my request yet.

I do not see any tickets in Dropbox zen desk.com too.

I mentioned clearly to Lusil to her last post and she also disappeared and no reply from her like others.

I do not know what more details you need to check and assist me on my request.

Simple question to you - can you forward my COVID discount request to concerned Billing authorities for their response. If they had responded earlier then I will be able to get the same reply which was sent on April 29th.

Hope this is clear. Looking forward for a positive reply

Brgds, Prajeeth

Walter
Dropboxer

To do this for you, Prajeeth, I'll need to do it via our ticketing system.

For that reason, I have sent you an email so we can work on this together.

Whenever you get the chance, please take a look at your inbox and we'll take it from there.

Thanks for your cooperation and patience so far. 

Walter
dropbox.com/support

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Prajeethpj1 Explorer | Level 4
    Walter Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?