cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I couldn't cancel my Dropbox Business plan despite following the relevant instructions.

Highlighted

I couldn't cancel my Dropbox Business plan despite following the relevant instructions.

New member | Level 2

The help center is useless, the account that i've tried to cancel Business plan it's still not cancelled, i had follow the steps to cancel and even contact the help center and NOBODY seems to know how to help? This is ridiculous, meanwhile they keep making charges to the credit card linked to the account, I need help 

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Cancelar Cuenta Dropbox business

Super User II

The help center is actually quite helpful, and provides the exact steps that you need to follow to cancel a Business subscription. It's also something that you can do yourself.

If you're a Dropbox Business team admin, follow these steps to cancel your Dropbox Business plan:

1. Sign in to dropbox.com with your admin account.
  2. Click Admin Console.
  3. Select the Billing tab.
  4. Click Manage subscriptions.
  5. Click Cancel your plan.

If you have trouble cancelling your account, Dropbox support can help. To contact Dropbox support:

2. Click Admin Console.
  3. Select the Help tab.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Re: Cancel Dropbox Business

Dropboxer

You should be able to cancel your account's subscription from your account's plan tab.

All you need to do is just log into the account you upgraded and then follow the steps in this Help Center article @Tallinn60

If the purchase of your plan was initiated from a mobile's app store such as iTunes (Apple store) or Google's Play Store, you'll have to cancel your subscription on their end as described on this page and here

Should you need any assistance with this, please let me know and I will be happy to help in any way I can from my end. 

Thanks!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

12 Replies 12
Highlighted

Super User II

The help center is actually quite helpful, and provides the exact steps that you need to follow to cancel a Business subscription. It's also something that you can do yourself.

If you're a Dropbox Business team admin, follow these steps to cancel your Dropbox Business plan:

2. Click Admin Console.
  3. Select the Billing tab.
  4. Click Manage subscriptions.
  5. Click Cancel your plan.

If you have trouble cancelling your account, Dropbox support can help. To contact Dropbox support:

2. Click Admin Console.
  3. Select the Help tab.

Highlighted

Dropboxer

Hey there @t_fall - did you manage to resolve your concern after @Rich's suggestions?

Let me know if you need any assistance with this and I will be happy to help. 

Thanks and happy Monday!

Walter

Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

New member | Level 2

How I can cancel dropbox service? 10/3/18 was charge 9.99$

Highlighted

Dropboxer

You should be able to cancel your account's subscription from your account's plan tab.

All you need to do is just log into the account you upgraded and then follow the steps in this Help Center article @Tallinn60

If the purchase of your plan was initiated from a mobile's app store such as iTunes (Apple store) or Google's Play Store, you'll have to cancel your subscription on their end as described on this page and here

Should you need any assistance with this, please let me know and I will be happy to help in any way I can from my end. 

Thanks!

Walter

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

I have now tried for many months to get my Dropbox Business account cancelled that I click on by a mistake. I havent use the account and I havent signed it but just 5 min after I have ask Dropbox to cancel this business account and havent got and reply at all.

I only want to use my normal account.

It is like Dropbox would not allow me to cancel the business account.

Is it due to money that they are not offering a good service ?

br Kim Winding Larsen

Highlighted

Dropboxer

Hey there @kimlarsen - sorry to hear you're having issues with cancelling your account's subscription.

As I wanted to help as much as possible from my end, I just found your existing ticket on our system and sent you a brief message so we can have a further look into this.

Take a look at your inbox and we'll take it from there!

Walter

Highlighted

Re: I couldn't cancel my Dropbox Business plan despite following the relevant instructions.

New member | Level 2

cancel my account immediatley

Highlighted

Re: I couldn't cancel my Dropbox Business plan despite following the relevant instructions.

Dropboxer

Hey there @pattentr - sorry for the late response; are you still having issues with this?

Have you made sure you're following the steps outlined in the following Help Center article? 

https://help.dropbox.com/accounts-billing/cancellations-refunds/cancel-subscription

If, by any chance, you're still having problems with this, please let me know. 

Walter

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

followed same procedure with no success. i suspect that it is done intentional from DropBox

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?