cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'd like to upgrade to the Plus plan; does that apply for more than one users?

Highlighted

I'd like to upgrade to the Plus plan; does that apply for more than one users?

New member | Level 2

Hello,

I would like to subscribe your offer "Plus" but i don't understand one point. In your offer, you spaek about 10€ by users by mounth but does it mean that only 3 different person could use dropbox or 3 administrators and several users ?

Thanks you for a quick answer.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Abonnement

Experienced Collaborator | Level 13

@AdNad31  I don't see anything in the Plan Comparison details that mentions "3 users" in the Plus offering. The 3 users is usually only referenced in the Business Plans. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Highlighted

@AdNad31 the "Plus" plan is for indiviuals and is a straight price per user. Are you referencing one of the Business/Team plans?

https://www.dropbox.com/plans

https://www.dropbox.com/business/pricing

Highlighted

New member | Level 2

Thank you for your answer but i'm not planning to use dropbox professionally but i need more space. In the "Plus" offer it's mentionned a price for 3 users but what doest it means "users". Is it like administrator ?

Highlighted

@AdNad31  I don't see anything in the Plan Comparison details that mentions "3 users" in the Plus offering. The 3 users is usually only referenced in the Business Plans. 

View solution in original post

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?