Announcements
Update: Find information on Dropbox support during COVID-19 here
Close
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I got an email about 25 GB of free space but I don't have it?

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

I got an email saying I would get 25 GB of space free for a year. When I login I still don't have the space and don't know how to get it

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: 25 GB free for one year?

Super User II
Super User II

What instructions were in the email, and did you follow them all? Was this a promotion from a hardware purchase (Dell, Lenovo, Acer, HP, etc.)?

Have you completed the Get Started steps? These are often required before bonus space is awarded.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
Highlighted

Super User II
Super User II

What instructions were in the email, and did you follow them all? Was this a promotion from a hardware purchase (Dell, Lenovo, Acer, HP, etc.)?

Have you completed the Get Started steps? These are often required before bonus space is awarded.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

I have a simmilar issue: I bougt a Lenovo with a software (Lenovo Vantage) it sais that I could "Sing In" or "Log In" and i would get 30Gb free for a year. I allready used DropBox so I sign in and it shows a message that is supposed to star dowloading it but never passes 1%. In my current DropBox I get a notification with a code to complete the signing in, but I have never got to that part.

Thanks for your help!

lenovocaptura.PNG

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

@GloritoSanExact same thing just happened to me, did you find a solution already?

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

Ok so in case anyone else encounters this problem: only solution is to create a new Dropbox account and follow the instructions. Won't work by signing into existing account, even though they offer it. A little idiotic, but that seems to be the way it is.

Regards, Zeitrapha

Searched for " 30 GB kostenlosen Dropbox-Speicher sichern" "Lenovo"

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?