Announcements
Update: Find information on Dropbox support during COVID-19 here
Close
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I have DB and DB Business and had to update my payment info but a whole new account was created.

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Hello - I purchased DB in late August 2019 and updated to DB Business a couple months later. My last payment was declined due to my prior bank card ID Theft issue. Yesterday I updated my payment info and rather than gain access back to my files I have a new account. I need the monies I paid to be applied to my established accounts. Please help!

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: I have DB and DB Business and had to update my payment info but a whole new account was created

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hi @Natalieebbs, I'd be happy to help out with this!

To assist you with this billing issue, we would need to continue through our Support channel so I've reached out to the email linked with your profile here.

When you have the chance, please check your inbox for my message and we'll look into this further from there.

Thanks!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?