cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a ticket with the team and haven't heard about my refund. Can you help?

Highlighted

I have a ticket with the team and haven't heard about my refund. Can you help?

New member | Level 2

I contacted support to cancel my Dropbox Plus plan and receive a refund. Dropbox very quickly cancelled my plan (the immediate day after), but it is giving me the silent treatment about my refund. How curious. US$ 119,88 going to trash, since I don't have a plan anymore.

I know community guidelines say "we don't discuss personal account info" here, but my emails are simply being ignored. I don't have a Twitter account, and I don't want one either.

I just wrote a negative review about that experience on Apple Store.

Btw, my ticket is #10261110.

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: No feedback about my refund

Dropboxer

Hi @albmrs ; thanks for posting in our Community and welcome aboard.

I'm sorry to hear about this and I appreciate you took the time to provide us with your extensive and sincere feedback.

As you correctly mentioned, issues of this nature can only be handled through our ticketing system.

That being the case, I've found your existing ticket on our system and passed your commetns there while I also raised its priority internally so you should be hearing from the team soon. 

Thank you for your patience and apologies for any incovenience so far. 

Oh, and let me know if you need anything else in the meantime. I'll be more than happy to follow up. 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?