cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have an account which no longer syncs uploads and my husband had a paid account can i transfer my?

Highlighted

I have an account which no longer syncs uploads and my husband had a paid account can i transfer my?

Explorer | Level 3
What can i do?
1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: I have an account which no longer syncs uploads and my husband had a paid account can i transfer

Dropboxer

Hi there @Melissa75, thanks for reaching out to us on the Dropbox Community - welcome aboard!

It sounds like your account may have run out of available Dropbox storage. You can check this by going to your Plan tab

If you find that you have ran out of space, you can have a look at this article which suggests ways to tackle this. 

If you still want to merge your accounts, you can find the relevant steps on how to do it, here. However, please bear in mind that sharing credentials with another user isn't generally advised. 

Give me a nudge if you have any other questions or you have any trouble along the way. Cheers!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?