cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Are you an educator? Well we want to hear from you, so check out some tools we think might help you out here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have been billed twice

I have been billed twice

Tessa D.
New member | Level 1

I have received two payment confirmations from PayPal, and another email from Dropbox that you are going to try and bill me for a third time. I have sent messages to your support team and not had a reply yet. The first payment came off my credit card over a week ago, the second hasn't processed fully yet. I would really appreciate a reply ASAP to ensure you do not try and pull funds again through my paypal for a service I have paid for (twice).

Thank you, I look forward to hearing back from the Dropbox Accounts Support team

6 Replies 6

Re: I have been billed twice

Rich
Super User II

This is primarily a user supported forum and we're unable to assist with billing related issues. You'll need to open a ticket to get this resolved.

Open your ticket here: https://www.dropbox.com/support
Track your ticket here: https://dropbox.zendesk.com

Replies take approximately 1 - 3 business days with Pro users getting priority (longer for Basic users).

Tessa D.
New member | Level 1

Thank you for your speedy reply. I have a Pro account and opened a ticket yesterday morning. I didn't get a confirmation that anything was received like I do from most service companies so it felt like I posted it into the black hole! 

I didn't know I could track the ticket - but have found them both through the link you posted above - Thank you!!

I really appreciate your reply

Stephanie

Cheryl R.6
New member | Level 1

I have been charged twice in seven days on my one time annual fee and need an immediate refund.  I've sent notes to support (although I would say "support" is a useless term when you only provide a FAQ sheet and an email that goes into the abyss).  How do I get this promptly resolved and why isn't there actually client support from Dropbox?  Let me rephrase...  client support on anything other than Dropbox business.   Only if I pay the jacked rate then I might get to speak with someone?  That's pretty "1% of you" Dropbox.

Rich
Super User II

How do I get this promptly resolved and why isn't there actually client support from Dropbox?

You get is resolved by following the information in my post from October; contact Support. You do so by opening a ticket using the links I provided above. That is how you receive client support for Basic and Pro accounts.

Frederike M.
New member | Level 1

Hi there, I've also paid twice and have followed the link to the zendesk, but nothing's there.

It's empty and nothing to click on. very strange.

What can I do?

Thanks

Rich
Super User II

Did you open a ticket yet at the first link that I posted? You open a ticket with the first link, and track it with the second.

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Dropbox Community here.]

Poll
We love to learn from the educators who use Dropbox. Whether you teach kids, teens, adults or a combination of all three, we want to know what apps and integrations you use with Dropbox to help with teaching. Which of the ones below is your favorite, or most used tool?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
    Frederike M. New member | Level 1
    Cheryl R.6 New member | Level 1
    Tessa D. New member | Level 1
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?