cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I have paid for upgrade from Basic to Plus, but plan didn't change

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

I have used Dropbox Plus for 2 years and this year my card has expired and I didn't update the billing information in time, so I got downgraded to Basic. Now I have updated the card details and paid for Plus, I have an invoice in the Billing, but the Pan is still showing as Basic and it doesn't allow me to upload any new files. What is the problem? Please help

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: I have paid for upgrade from Basic to Plus, but plan didn't change

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
Depending on your subscription, you might have access to chat, and email support is available for all users.

You can view all your support options from the following page when logged into your account.

As it is related to billing, they may be able to assist you from there as they have more information available to them.

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
Hi there, did you upgrade to Dropbox Plus via the Dropbox site, or using an in-app purchase on the mobile app?

If the latter, have you checked that the account in the app is the same as the one you use on your main computer?

Have you been in contact with the respective app store about this purchase?

Thanks in advance!

Jay

Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Hello Jay,

I've don't it through Dropbox website from my computer, I don't really use app.  I have only one account registered in Dropbox.

Do you know if there is any billing/technical support maybe? I can't find any contacts at all.

thank you for help!

Anna

Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
Depending on your subscription, you might have access to chat, and email support is available for all users.

You can view all your support options from the following page when logged into your account.

As it is related to billing, they may be able to assist you from there as they have more information available to them.

Jay

View solution in original post

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?