cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have some feedback about customer support

Highlighted

I have some feedback about customer support

New member | Level 2

I received a suggestion from Dopbox today that I might like 2 free months of Dropbox Plus.  Since (of course) I couldn't reply to the message (other than accepting) I want to say that the reason I don't want it is that when I tried to cancel Dropbox Plus recently it took me 4 months, and paying the subscription every month.    Eventually I was allocated a CS person who turned off my subscription, but before this person, I spent hours trying to do it on line, had several chats and email dialogs, but got absolutely nowhere.  I am not new to the Internet.  I got the impression that whoever designed the whole Dropbox support environment was incompetant, in comparison with other on line services from other organizations. Dropbox is a good product (not a great product) but they don't allocate enough resource to improving response to confused users, and they seem to want to make it hard for anyone to reach a competant human helper.   

This forum is also frustrating. I am being asked to 'Choose a Board.'  None of the slection is Custome Service.  When I select 'Show All' it goes to an irrelevant list that has nothing to do with selecting a board.  So I will select a board at random and probably this will all have been a waste of time.    My email is [Removed as per Community Guidelines], and I don't think I have been asked for it, so how could you email me when someone replies?  

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: Not so helpful customer service

Dropboxer

Hi @tonyc2, thanks for messaging today!

We appreciate any feedback you have about the support you've received. Could you provide us with the ticket ID you used when contacting the team for me to locate it on our system?

Regarding the email, when you sign into the Community, the email used is the one associated with the Dropbox account you're currently signed into at the time.

Keep me posted!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?