Close
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I have some feedback about referrals.

Explorer | Level 4

Deleting a Referral should be available.  Because while typing the email ids, I have made mistakes and such email IDs are still showing as "Invite Sent" referrals.  But they will never move to next stage.  Dropbox MUST CONSIDER THIS.

Also, "Resent Invite" options must be there.  Because my friend had problems with his mailbox and he did not receive my invite.  I had no option to resend the invite when his mailbox was cleared from errors.

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: I have some feedback about referrals.

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hi @ManikandanIndia - welcome to our Community and thanks for referring your friends, family and/or colleagues!

As you know, it's very easy to send your own referral links via your account's main referrals page while you can send another invitation manually by copying the referral link under "Share this link on Facebook or Twitter" and emailing it to your friend or colleague. Just copy and paste it into your own email.

While you can check how much space you've earned there, deleting referrals from your account's plan tab is not possible at the moment so feel free to suggest it in the 'Share an Idea' section of our Community so other users can find and upvote it too to show their support to your idea.

Here's a direct link: https://www.dropboxforum.com/t5/Share-an-idea/ct-p/101002000

Let me know if you have anything to ask or add please. 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?