cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We want to hear from you. What do you use Dropbox for?
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I have some feedback about the CAPTCHA required for sign in.

Helpful | Level 6

To sign in:

Touch the arrows to roll the ball”… The doggie is turned the right way up...  Touch the arrows to roll the ball” AGAIN…. The doggie is turned the right way up…

Godsake, the tech-boys at Google designed the fiendish recaptcha, and this is yet another time-wasting exercise in futility.

Dropbox, stop ANNOYING people with your stupid puzzles. The email/password is sufficient.

2 Replies 2
Highlighted

Re: Solve a puzzle

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hey there @Legion,

CAPTCHA, along with other security features, are in place to prevent abuse and protect our users accounts and services.

I understand that this is rather frustrating for you and so I've made sure to pass your comments along to the relevant team for review in future Dropbox improvements.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

Re: Solve a puzzle

Helpful | Level 6

If basic login requirements (without captcha and kindergarten puzzles) can be used by banks and other websites such as PayPal, Amazon, eBay, Vodafone, Three, and a whole host of other sites which require finacial transactions at some time or another, then surely these requirements should be acceptible to Dropbox. 

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior or have a question, feel free to Ask for help from the Community here.]

Polls
Do you know how to organize your files and folders?
<b>We have created a guide on folder best practice, so you can get organized now <a href="https://www.dropboxforum.com/t5/Business-Tips-tricks/Folder-structure-best-practice/m-p/428456#M39"><u>check it out here</u></a>.</b>

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?