cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I haven't received my Samsung promotional space?

I haven't received my Samsung promotional space?

Wylberth G.
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

I didn´t receive my 48GB, why? I need help!

213 Replies 213

Mark
Super User II
Go to solution

Its automated Nissan. So it isnt a case of 'getting the date wrong' when setting it up. The sales receipt won't help as I said because various devices had various timeframes on them - it was also network dependent not just brand.

You would need the initial email if anything. 

And no, nobody can help here. All you can do is keep sending tickets, or, keep them open, but I seriously wouldn't hold your breath. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

luisa c.2
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

Adquiri un telefono samsung en septiembre de 2015 con la promocion de 48 Gb durante dos años. El 22 de julio de esta año, sin que se cumpliera ni un solo año, DROPBOX da por terminada la promoción y me ha retirado el espacio

Jonathan M.24
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

hey, samsung galaxy s7 is good for receive 48GB?

thanks 🙂

Richard P.
Super User alumni
Go to solution

Jonathan, the promotion ended earlier this year, no Samsung device is eligible any more.

brian m.57
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

Hello, I've just purchased a new samsung S7 and got a message offering the free dropbox storage. Was this an error or has the offer started again ?

This message was the only reason i sent looking for the storage

If it has i cant seem to get access to it.

Mark
Super User II
Go to solution

Its a pre-loaded message on the device Brian - one which must have been produced before the promotion ended I'm afraid. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

brian m.57
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

Awww, i'my disappointed now. I feel like ive been led on then dumped at the alter. 😭Thanks for clearing it up though Mark, saved me wasting any more time with dropbox!

Christina L.6
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

I've come to the end of the promotion for Samsung and have about 5 G of data stored I can't see myself ever using 1 Tb but need more than the free 2 G is there another option between basic and pro. Thank you

Nissan T.
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

C.L.,
You can get that additional free 3GB fairly easily by referring friends to dropbox. Last I checked it was 250 MB per referral, so you'd have to refer 12 people. Not impossible.

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

Referrals for Basic accounts are 500mb (1GB for Pro) and you can refer up to 32 people for a total of 16GB (32 GB for Pro).

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Mark Super User II
    Juan Antonio A. New member | Level 1
    Richard P. Super User alumni
    Miguel B.1 New member | Level 1
What do Dropbox user levels mean?