cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I haven't received my Samsung promotional space?

I haven't received my Samsung promotional space?

Wylberth G.
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

I didn´t receive my 48GB, why? I need help!

213 Replies 213

Andrea H.8
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

My promotion is ending, I have found this info:

What happens when my promotional space expires?

When your promotional deal expires, your Dropbox space limit will automatically return to what it was without the promotional space. For example, if you have a Basic account, your limit will return to 2 GB plus any additional space you've earned through referrals or other bonuses.

My question is, what happens if I am over my 2 GB when the promotion ends?  Will my files stay, and I just won't be able to upload anything else?  Or will my files be deleted to downgrade to the space I have after the promo ends?

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

Will my files stay

For a while, yes, but not indefinitely.

and I just won't be able to upload anything else?

Correct.

alan c.12
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

hi 

i got a new samsung phone and it comes with free 50gigs, i login with my account and didnt get the bonus memory but them i login with my work dropbox login 1 week later it gives the bonus to my work dropbox. how can i swap it back to my personal drop box?

Richard P.
Super User alumni
Go to solution

The promotion ended earlier this year, no new Samsung phones currently offer the free space, and old ones cannot activate the space any more.

alan c.12
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

i did get it but it is on the wrong account, can i swap it to the right one?

Richard P.
Super User alumni
Go to solution

I dont think you got it recently - at least not since April.

And no, you can't swap it in any case.

Miguel B.1
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

Hello,

I have tried to redeem the promotion on my Galaxy A3. First I logged in with my account and then I read I needed to create a new one so I log out and signed up with a new one. I followed 5 of the steps but I didn't get the extra space. I figured it was because I first logged in with a different account. So I disable the Dropbox App (as I cannot uninstall it for some reason), deleting all the info I think and enable it back. I cancelled my previously created account to be able to do it from the beginning and I signed up again. I followed 5 of the 8 getting started steps but still I didn't get the 50GB space. What can I do to resolve this issue?

Thank you 

Miguel

Richard P.
Super User alumni
Go to solution

You cant, the promotion ended earlier this year, there is no 50GB bonus any more.

Juan Antonio A.
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

Hi

My 2 year 48 Gb reward lasted about 4 months... how come? Is there any way to get back the remaining 20 months?

Mark
Super User II
Go to solution

I doubt it did, I think you have probably claimed it earlier than intended or believe you get additional space for a second device. 

You can ask support to check though as has already been said.

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Mark Super User II
    Juan Antonio A. New member | Level 1
    Richard P. Super User alumni
    Miguel B.1 New member | Level 1
What do Dropbox user levels mean?