cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm being double charged while I get a message that my trial has expired. Can you help?

Highlighted

I'm being double charged while I get a message that my trial has expired. Can you help?

New member | Level 2

I am being Double Billed one for $21.31 (should be Business Level) and a user account for $9.99.  Then when I use either one is gives me a message "Your Business Trial has expired.  You files stopped syncing 3 months ago.

HELP is an endless circle.  This SUCKS.

2 Replies 2
Highlighted

Re: Double Billing:

New member | Level 2

derlyandre again here -

I just got an email from Endless Circle HELP geeks.

It went to my admin account:  "User/Team Member Name" asked you to KEEP your business account.

AND YET they charged me on April 11th!

This sucks . . .  CONTINUES . . .

Highlighted

Re: Double Billing:

Dropboxer

Hi @derlyandre; welcome to the Dropbox Community!

If you'd like to identify the email address that's associated with the accounts that you've been charged for, you can use our self served look-up tool

As per the account you're looking at, it sounds like it was on a trial for Dropbox Business Teams account; could that be the case? What is the account's plan tab reporting?

Let me know what you find! 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?