cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm getting an error when I try upgrade my account, any help?

Highlighted

I'm getting an error when I try upgrade my account, any help?

Explorer | Level 3

Hello,

my name is Jorge Cavaleiro and i have tried to upgrade my acount to dropbox plus. I tried a few times and always showed the "error for completing payment. The credit card provider stated that there is a payment for dropbox done and the money that was in my bank account is being captive (like waiting for a payment to be done). In my plan account still shows the basic account is full (so no upgrade active). I may have other active accounts that I do not use anymore. But all in diferent e-mail adresses. What can I do?

3 Replies 3
Highlighted

Re: biling

Super User II

Hi @jorge0001 

If your card is blocking payment you need to ask them why I'm afraid - Dropbox wont know. 

If you have other accounts you can check that via https://help.dropbox.com/accounts-billing/payments-billing/find-credit-card-charge

- - -

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

Hi,

thank you for helping. The bank stated that a payment was done in the name of dropbox. it is hard to check with bank because it is a company's card. I do not have direct access to the account.

Is there any direct email contact for dropbox help center I can use?

Once again thank you for your help

Highlighted

Super User II

All your support options are available at www.dropbox.com/support 

- - -

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?