cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm having problems with cancelling a free Professional trial. Any thoughts?

Highlighted

I'm having problems with cancelling a free Professional trial. Any thoughts?

Explorer | Level 3

I attempted to follow the 8 step “ How to cancel a Dropbox Professional trial” but can only get through step 4.  When Step 5 directs me to “Manage Plan” there is no field to touch/click consequently I cannot proceed to to step 6 to “Click Cancel Trial”.  I believe I set up the trial on my Mac computer (currently 80 miles away) and I’m attempting to cancel trial on my iPad.  Will I need to cancel on my Mac computer....or should I be able to use my mobile device to cancel?  Your thoughts?

3 Replies 3
Highlighted

Re: PROBLEMS CANCELLING FREE TRIAL TO PRO

Dropboxer

Hey there @BL55 - sorry to hear you're having issues with cancelling your trial. Let's take a look now!

At first, can you make sure you're logging into the same account on both devices (using the same email address and password)? 

Can you also take a look at your account's plan tab and let me know what it reports? 

Thanks!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

Hi Walter,  My iPad account shows I have Dropbox Basic.....yet I know I set up Pro (on the computer) because I took a screen shot and saved it in my Photos to remind me I needed to cancel the free trial by 8/4.  I started the free trial this past Sunday, 8/21.  I’m off to run an errand but will be back in 1.5 hours or so....so when I don’t respond that is why.  Thx for your help. 

Highlighted

Dropboxer

I guess you mean 7/21 - right @BL55 ? Do you have that photo perhaps? 

If your account's plan tab is showing as Basic, is it possible that you succesfully cancelled it already?

Don't worry about this; feel free to take your time. Just keep me posted! 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?