cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm having trouble upgrading to Plus as I'm getting an error "We’re having some trouble right now".

Highlighted

I'm having trouble upgrading to Plus as I'm getting an error "We’re having some trouble right now".

New member | Level 2

I have been trying to give Dropbox my money for a week now for Dropbox Plus. However, I cannot sign up because the blue bar just keeps flashing and it says, "We’re having some trouble right now. Please try again later" at the top of the screen. I have been hesitant to start uploading my files if they can't even get the page to upgrade to work.  Is anybody from Dropbox out there who can help me???

5 Replies 5
Highlighted

Re: Can't sign up for plus

Collaborator | Level 10

Hi

Just a suggestion, can you log onto www.dropbox.com and perform the upgrade there? Perhaps there's some IT glitch preventing the upgrade from the desktop app. 

Regards

Casper

Highlighted

New member | Level 2

I have tried, but still have the same problems.

Highlighted

Dropboxer

Hi there @slackey66, just jumping in here!

Can you try upgrading through the website with the following steps to see if that does the trick?

• Clear your browser cache and try again
  • Use an incognito/private browsing window
  • Use another web browser

Let me know how it goes!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

I have the same problem, tried all options, remove all apps connected to my account, and still see the same error and cannot update to plus. Very disappointing.

Highlighted

Dropboxer

Hi @samavatian, thanks for posting on the Community!

Have you tried contacting your bank to see if the transaction was declined for some reason?

Can you try making the purchase from another device or location, to see if this could be causing the issue?

Keep me posted!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?