cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm having trouble verifying my email account

Highlighted

I'm having trouble verifying my email account

Explorer | Level 3

I've tried to verify my email many times now. The address is definitely correct, Dropbox says it's been sent, and it never arrives. I've checked my security and filter options, triple checked Spam and Junk, added the no-reply@dropbox.com to my address book, and still nothing after more than 10 attempts. Where do I go from here?

43 Replies 43
Highlighted

Re: I'm having trouble verifying my email account

Dropboxer

Hi there @adamstone1, thanks for reaching out to us and sorry to hear that you're having trouble verifying your Dropbox account. 

Since it sounds like you've already checked out this article on verifying your account - great work on the initial troubleshooting! - I'd recommend submitting a Help Request from a private browser to have a better look into this. 

Give me a shout if you have any trouble along the way or any other questions. Thanks!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

I'm not receiving the verification email for an email change on my account

New member | Level 2

Hi everyone,

I change my email address twice yesterday for the same account. The 1st was ok but I had to delete the first new address and create a new one. The problem is I don't receive the Dropbox email to confirm the new email address.

Maybe there is a period of time to change emakl address?

Thanks

Highlighted

Using Tutanota mail, I'm not getting emails from Dropbox

Explorer | Level 3

hi I used tutanota mail registered but mail can't receive certification email and I lost my passwrod ,I according to password resets in this Help Operated(I added for accessibility@dropbox.com & no-reply@dropbox.com to my whitelist and Contact person) but No effect I still can't receive mail 

Highlighted

Re: I'm not receiving the verification email for an email change on my account

Dropboxer

Hey @AlAn514 and @kapleau, thanks for reaching out to us. 

I moved you to this thread where another user was also having trouble verifying their Dropbox account. 

Have a look at what I mention and let me know if you have any trouble with it along the way. 

Cheers!

Lusil

Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

Re: I'm not receiving the verification email

Explorer | Level 3

I have put you on the safe senders list. 

I have re-sent the email. 

I need this dropbox working by tomorrow night.

Programs which are advertised as being the next big thing should work... why isnt it?

Highlighted

Dropboxer

Hi @gjlake, thanks for posting today!

Have you checked the spam folder in case it went there directly? 

If you're using a company or custom domain, could you check with IT or the domain provider to see if the email was blocked from arriving at your email for some reason?

Keep me posted!

Jay

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3
I am trying to get email vericatuon to reset my passwird and im not recuveing one to my email
Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3
Im trying to recover my account vy changing my password and though tryed several times am not getrung no verucatuin to my email address
Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

Yes Jay

Thank you I've checked about 16 times, I also deleted everything in there to make sure I saw anything new.  

I have nothing in my spam or deleted files from dropbox ... if you look at the community posts there are many more of us.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?