cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm having trouble with accessing my account. Can you help?

Highlighted

I'm having trouble with accessing my account. Can you help?

Explorer | Level 3

Hi , i have been trying to login to my account, i entered my email and password several times and it displays on next page that we have sent you an email with six digit code. Enter now. The issue comes here i am not recieving any email for the code. I tried to resend the code many many times but nothing. Is there anyone who can help me with that.
Thankyou

3 Replies 3
Highlighted

Re: I'm having trouble with accessing my account. Can you help?

Dropboxer

Hi @Zonair Azam; welcome to our Community and happy Friday!

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with accessing your account; can you please let me know if you've tried an incognito window or another browser and what were the results?

Also, did you enable 2 step authentication for your account at some point in the past or is this a one-time security code? 

Let me know what you find and we'll take it from there!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3
Hi Walter, thanks for your concern , i have tried in several browsers and also in different devices but its not working. I also used incognito mode and also cleared cache and cookies of my browser. Secondly i never turned on 2 way authentication mode. This thing happened for the very first time in past 10 years. Even though if i ll put wrong password and hit the login button it says enter 6 digit key. I am recieving all emails from dropbox except the key.
Highlighted

Dropboxer

Hey @Zonair Azam, thanks for getting back to us and sorry to hear that you're still having trouble with accessing your Dropbox account. 

For this matter, I'd recommend contacting our team for a more in-depth look into this, using this form, via an incognito window, by filling in the relevant details under "Submit a Help Request".

If you'd like, you can also let us know the ticket number that you'll receive (eg. #1234567) so that I can pass along the info you've already provided us.

Let us know how it goes, thanks!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?