cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Emma uses to-do lists to get it all done here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm not able to receive the verification email?

I'm not able to receive the verification email?

Holly S.8
New member | Level 1

I need to verify my email address for my new dropbox account; however, the email is not being sent that I need to click on. I have tried to resend it multiple times, and have even checked my junk folder and nothing has come through.

Please let me know how I can get this fixed.

Thank you,
Holly

11 Replies 11

Re: Verify Email

Mike B.54
New member | Level 1

Me too! does anybody read these problems???
Mike

Nilson L.
New member | Level 1

I have the same situation...
Verify Email
I need to verify my email address for my new dropbox account; however, the email is not being sent that I need to click on. I have tried to resend it multiple times, and have even checked my junk folder and nothing has come through.
Please let me know how I can get this fixed.
could you help us ?
Thank you,
NL

Laura R.29
New member | Level 1

I am having the same problem, is there anyone that we can talk to able this?

Nilson L.
New member | Level 1

I did nothing, but the problem is solved. I get email to verify.

Katie S.5
New member | Level 1

having the same issue... very frustrating! Has anyone had any success?

Laura R.29
New member | Level 1

It just automatically works after about a week. Back and forth emails from DB support was not helpful in the slightest, a very frustrating process. I decided to transfer the files using google drive instead, much easier and more storage

gary c.18
New member | Level 2

I have gone back into Drop Box to verify email was sent with link to one of my files. Is there is any way inside Drop Box to verify email was sent? I cannot find the email in my outlook account. where can I see log of emails sent from Drop Box?

gary c

Roger C.19
New member | Level 1

no one is reading this and I am very unhappy about this.  I have tried 10 times and no change and almost impossible to get even the chance to contact them.  I'm thinking of moving to Google as well

Tom_H
Super User alumni

Roger, 

You can try this help topic which includes a link to send the verification email. https://www.dropbox.com/en/help/317

This is the user to user support forums. The only way to contact the staff is through the support ticket system. No one here is able to generate and or send such verification emails if the above does not work. Please see the notation at the bottom if you don't receive the emails.

https://www.dropbox.com/support 

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

LifeSquare A. New member | Level 1
    Jane M.22 New member | Level 1
    Tom_H Super User alumni
    Roger C.19 New member | Level 1
    gary c.18 New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?