cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I'm not receiving an email to verify my email address

Explorer | Level 3

Hi,

I have an email (outlook) through a work provider (ex: CJM@company.com). I created an account with this email and the work provider shared a company file. I cannot access the files unless I verify this email. When I click the verify email button, I do not recieve any emails. I have tried deleting and redoing the account 3 times and I added the no-reply email to my email contacts. I also tried calling microsoft about the outlook account and they could not help. This account routes through GoDaddy so I am not sure if maybe that could be an issue?

Any ideas would be great, thank you!

3 Replies 3
Highlighted

Re: I'm not receiving an email to verify my email address

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hey there @CJM1, I hope you're having a good day so far!

I'd be more than happy to help out with the issue that you're having trying to verify your email address.

I was able to locate your open request in our Support channel and I've followed up with you there. Please check your inbox to see if you received my message there.

Thanks!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3
Thank you- I can’t log into the support channel now for some reason too. Could you please email me?
Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Thanks for getting back to me here @CJM1!

I received your reply via email so we can continue there. You don't need to sign into our Support channel's Zendesk, you can simply reply back to the emails directly from your email account.

Cheers!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?