cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm not receiving any verification email to my address

Highlighted

I'm not receiving any verification email to my address

New member | Level 2

I am trying to update my e-mail address but I don't recieve verification e-mail. I have checed the junk mail, added address no-reply@dropbox.com as trusted and asked for the new e-mail. Nothing works.

3 Replies 3
Highlighted

Re: I'm not receiving any verification email to my address

Dropboxer

Hi @easter, thanks for messaging the Community!

If you’re not receiving the email to your account, have you tried contacting your email service provider to see if they have blocked the email from arriving at your address before it reaches your inbox?

Keep me posted!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

New member | Level 2

I am not receiving my verification e-mail.  I have checked my spam folder, I have added no-reply@dropbox.com to the white list, and I have contacted my e-mail provider.  Nothing works.  My e-mail providfer (ionos.com) says they need the header from the e-mail to determine the problem.  However, it's impossible to reach anyone at Dropbox, so there's no way to get that.   This is terribly frustrating.  Does anybody know how to solve this? 

Highlighted

Dropboxer

Hey @larryfuss, thanks for nudging us on this thread. 

In this case, I'd recommend submitting a Help Request here using an incognito window (without signing in).

Once you do, you can get back to me with the ID (eg. #1234567) associated with the ticket that’ll be created so that I can pass your comments along. 

Keep me posted!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?