cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm not receiving the verification email

JesabelDC
New member | Level 2

I've been trying to verify my email but I never get the verifcation email, its been weeks and Ive tried many times. I already added the dropbox no reply email into my contacts. Nothing seems to work.

Can anyone help me our with this? 🙂

22 Replies 22

Re: I'm not receiving the verification email

Jane
Dropboxer
Hey there (@JesabelDC), thanks for the nudge! As I’d like to expedite matters for you, I’ve located your latest open request on our system & I’ve already made sure to reply to you there. 

Whenever you find some time, please check your inbox for my email if you’d like to work on that with me & I’ll make sure to promptly get back in touch with you asap. I’m looking forward to hearing back from you! 

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

sliberto4
New member | Level 2

I have tried multiple times and still am not recieving email it is not in spam either, can you please help!

Jane
Dropboxer
Hey @sliberto4, would you mind adding the email address no-reply@dropbox.com to your address book and then try sending the email again. In addition, I’m wondering if you’re having more than one Dropbox accounts, as you’ll need a verified email address to post us on the Community. 

If you're still facing this issue, please let me know here & I’ll make sure to reach out to you directly on my end. Thanks! 

Jane
dropbox.com/support

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.

MattHentschel
New member | Level 2

Hello,

I cannot verify my email. I've tried adding the "no-reply@dropbox.com" but I never receive any notifications from Dropbox. My account is time sensitive to my company. Please help me at your earliest convenience.

Thank you

Jane
Dropboxer

Hey @MattHentschel, thanks for the nudge & taking the time to try my suggestion; I’ve just sent you a brief message back on your existing email chain. Please have a look at your inbox at your earliest convenience & let me know if you have further inquiries on that correspondence!

Jane
dropbox.com/support

BMegrath
New member | Level 2

Hello,

I am having the same issue. I am trying to add a business dropbox account to my primary account and I am not receiving the verifcation email. I've saved the no-reply email address from dropbox in my contacts, checked my spam, and still nothing. Please advise on how to proceed. 

Thank you!

Jane
Dropboxer

Hey @BMegrath, I’ve just created a Support request on our system on your behalf; please have a look at your inbox whenever you have a bit of spare time & we’ll take it from there. Thanks in advance! 

Jane
dropbox.com/support

lukejohnsonMTW
New member | Level 2

I can't verify my email address either, please can you help to resolve this for me?

I've also tried adding no-reply@dropbox.com but am still not getting the verification email. So frustrating! Help...

Jane
Dropboxer

Sure thing @lukejohnsonMTW; would you mind checking the inbox you’re using for your Community login whenever you have a bit of spare time? I’ll follow-up with you as soon as I receive your next message via this channel. Thanks! 

Jane
dropbox.com/support

Poll
Are you starting new work habits this year?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?