cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I'm not receiving the verification email

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

I've been trying to verify my email but I never get the verifcation email, its been weeks and Ive tried many times. I already added the dropbox no reply email into my contacts. Nothing seems to work.

Can anyone help me our with this?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: I'm not receiving the verification email

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
Hey there (@JesabelDC), thanks for the nudge! As I’d like to expedite matters for you, I’ve located your latest open request on our system & I’ve already made sure to reply to you there. 

Whenever you find some time, please check your inbox for my email if you’d like to work on that with me & I’ll make sure to promptly get back in touch with you asap. I’m looking forward to hearing back from you! 

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
 Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
 Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

View solution in original post

22 Replies 22
Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
Hey there (@JesabelDC), thanks for the nudge! As I’d like to expedite matters for you, I’ve located your latest open request on our system & I’ve already made sure to reply to you there. 

Whenever you find some time, please check your inbox for my email if you’d like to work on that with me & I’ll make sure to promptly get back in touch with you asap. I’m looking forward to hearing back from you! 

Jane

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

I'm not receiving the verification email

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

I have tried multiple times and still am not recieving email it is not in spam either, can you please help!

Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
Hey @sliberto4, would you mind adding the email address no-reply@dropbox.com to your address book and then try sending the email again. In addition, I’m wondering if you’re having more than one Dropbox accounts, as you’ll need a verified email address to post us on the Community. 

If you're still facing this issue, please let me know here & I’ll make sure to reach out to you directly on my end. Thanks! 

Jane

Highlighted

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Hello,

I cannot verify my email. I've tried adding the "no-reply@dropbox.com" but I never receive any notifications from Dropbox. My account is time sensitive to my company. Please help me at your earliest convenience.

Thank you

Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hey @MattHentschel, thanks for the nudge & taking the time to try my suggestion; I’ve just sent you a brief message back on your existing email chain. Please have a look at your inbox at your earliest convenience & let me know if you have further inquiries on that correspondence!

Jane

Highlighted

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Hello,

I am having the same issue. I am trying to add a business dropbox account to my primary account and I am not receiving the verifcation email. I've saved the no-reply email address from dropbox in my contacts, checked my spam, and still nothing. Please advise on how to proceed. 

Thank you!

Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hey @BMegrath, I’ve just created a Support request on our system on your behalf; please have a look at your inbox whenever you have a bit of spare time & we’ll take it from there. Thanks in advance! 

Jane

Highlighted

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

I can't verify my email address either, please can you help to resolve this for me?

I've also tried adding no-reply@dropbox.com but am still not getting the verification email. So frustrating! Help...

Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Sure thing @lukejohnsonMTW; would you mind checking the inbox you’re using for your Community login whenever you have a bit of spare time? I’ll follow-up with you as soon as I receive your next message via this channel. Thanks! 

Jane

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?