cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm not seeing the additional space from an upgraded subscription. Can you help?

Highlighted

I'm not seeing the additional space from an upgraded subscription. Can you help?

New member | Level 2

Hi,

Can anyone help?? If you have any suggestions on what I can do that would be so helpful!

I am new to dropbox and I previously set up a basic dropbox with 2TB of data using a personal email.

Then I created a dropbox account using my business email and it should be 5TB but its still saying that I only have 2TB, I checked to see if I switched out of my personal email and I was infact on my business email and can recieve files company files.

How do I get more TB's?

Also I tried calling dropbox and was lead back to the support page :(

3 Replies 3
Highlighted

Re: Dropbox Subscription is Wrong

Super User II

@Meg42 wrote:

Then I created a dropbox account using my business email and it should be 5TB but its still saying that I only have 2TB ...

You signed up for a Business account, and not a Plus or Professional, correct? I can't speak for the 5TB plan, but the Unlimited plan starts you out with 2TB, and as you approach that limit you can contact Support to have it increased as needed.

Also I tried calling dropbox and was lead back to the support page :(

Are you on a Business Advanced plan? Only the Advanced plan includes phone support. You can find the support options that are available to you in your Admin console under Help on the left side.

Highlighted

New member | Level 2
Thanks so much for your help Rich! I really appreciate it. I think my boss needs to invite me to the team, it’s just weird because I am receiving all the files but this is because he shared documents with me. Still waiting for an email that says you have been invited to the team, I believe that might be the issue. Any thoughts?
Highlighted

Dropboxer

In that case, I'd suggest you double check with your boss to make sure they used the correct email address to onboard you to the team @Meg42.

Let us know if you have any more questions!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?