cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Emma uses to-do lists to get it all done here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I'm paying but not granted pro status or storage

I'm paying but not granted pro status or storage

hbiancardine
New member | Level 2

My credit card recently expired and I ended up not updating the information for one month at apple(where my billing fr dropbox come from). When I updated the information, the delayed month was charged, but the current one took some time to be charged. Since then I'm being charged each month for my dropbox pro, but at my account level it keeps showing as if I was a free user. How can I solve this problem?

1 Reply 1

Re: I'm paying but not granted pro status or storage

Mark
Super User II

As your billing is done via Apple you need to talk to them. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Need more support?