cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know all about tools for creatives that work seamlessly with Dropbox, like Adobe? Well, check it out right here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm paying for a plan, but can't access the account

I'm paying for a plan, but can't access the account

Kbcart
Explorer | Level 3

Hello. I am paying for a drop box plus account ($100) per year but I cant access it. I pay for it automatically using Apple Pay and when I use my email it doesn’t show up. I cant use the call support feature bc it doesn’t recognize me as an account. Help!

5 Replies 5

Re: I'm paying for a plan, but can't access the account

Jay
Dropboxer
Hi @Kbcart, thanks for posting on the Community!

When you say that it doesn't show up, are you referring to the payments you're making, or you're getting an error when logging in?

Did you upgrade via your mobile device or the Dropbox site directly? 

This will help me to assist further!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Kbcart
Explorer | Level 3
I am Paying for it - have been for 3 years and was able to access it last year. I havent Used it in a while but when I went To log in it said I didnt Have an account. I opened up a free account using the same email but can’t figure out where my plus account is and all of the files in it! I believe I upgraded Using my phone but that was 3 years ago...and it worked for 2 years. Thank you for your help!

Jay
Dropboxer
If you created a new account using the same email, then that means the previous account was deleted or deactivated, since you can't have two Dropbox accounts with the same email.

If you haven't logged into the account for over 12 months, then it is automatically deactivated by the system due to inactivity.

Did you receive any email from Dropbox stating as such during the past year or more?

Jay
dropbox.com/support

:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Kbcart
Explorer | Level 3
Yes I did get that email but I am Still paying for it???

Jay
Dropboxer
Are you able to locate the account using the card lookup tool? Is it the same email address?

If so, I’d recommend getting in contact with our support team directly to look into this matter in more detail.

You can do this by logging into your account, clicking this support link, scrolling down to 'Submit a help request', and providing as much info as possible.

Jay
dropbox.com/support

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Jay Dropboxer
    Kbcart Explorer | Level 3
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?