cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We want to make our Community work for you and we need your help. Take our short survey!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm running out of disk space & I'd like to purchase Dropbox space to amend that. Is this possible?

Highlighted

I'm running out of disk space & I'd like to purchase Dropbox space to amend that. Is this possible?

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Hello!

I want to increase my disk space but I don't need 2TB. I and enough +5 GB to my existing volume (that is, a total of 10 GB).
Can you bill me according to my wishes??

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: Plan

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
Hey @mrsher8, let's have a look at your options together! 

For starters, you should be able to see & compare all the current Dropbox Plans here & choose the one that suits your needs. 

Having said that, it would be worth noting that while an upgraded Dropbox account could help you save space locally with Smart Sync, it will not add space to your hard disk

If you’d like to store some files to your Dropbox account & then remove the local copies from your pc/Mac, you could check out these simple steps that should help you earn some space in your Dropbox account. 

I hope my message points you towards the right direction!

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
 Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
 Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?