cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm trying to reset my password but don't receive the email. How can I recover my account?

Highlighted

I'm trying to reset my password but don't receive the email. How can I recover my account?

New member | Level 2

Hi Super usser. 

We write me account ([email removed])  and select "I forget my password" don`t recive any email. 

Can you help to recover my account

I remember that mi account was [personal info removed as per Community Guidelines]

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: Dropbox don´t find my account

Explorer | Level 4

Hi, Gnilo!

Something you can do is double check that you have entered the correct email address.

Also, your email provider might have marked it as spam, which means you would have to check your spam folder. If you use Outlook, the folder you're looking for is called "Junk".

If you still can't find the email, that means that you don't have a Dropbox account. You can create it here. If you are able to create the account, that means that no account was previously registered with the given email address.

Hope that helps.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?