cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm unable to invite a friend to Dropbox.

Highlighted

I'm unable to invite a friend to Dropbox.

New member | Level 2

Everytime I try to invite a friend it logs me out and won't let me log in with my yahoo. It onl lets me use google.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Inviting a friend

Dropboxer
Hey RHSath, thanks a lot for getting in touch on our Forum & referring your friends & family to us, let me have a closer look on the issue you’re facing & we’ll take it from there!

For starters, what you’re describing sounds unexpected indeed, though I’d like to break-down the steps you’re following, in order to better understand where the discrepancy arises. Assuming that you’re following the steps listed here & you’re using our web, you should be doing the following: 

#2. Click the avatar at the top of any page.
#3. Select Settings.
#4. Select Plan.
  - If you paired a work and personal account, select the Personal tab.
#5. Click Invite a friend.

If so, at which point are you stopping at?

Once I have this info, I’ll make sure to get back in touch with you in more detail on our discussion here. Thanks again & I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day ahead until we talk again!

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
 Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
 Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Highlighted

Dropboxer
Hey RHSath, thanks a lot for getting in touch on our Forum & referring your friends & family to us, let me have a closer look on the issue you’re facing & we’ll take it from there!

For starters, what you’re describing sounds unexpected indeed, though I’d like to break-down the steps you’re following, in order to better understand where the discrepancy arises. Assuming that you’re following the steps listed here & you’re using our web, you should be doing the following: 

#2. Click the avatar at the top of any page.
#3. Select Settings.
#4. Select Plan.
  - If you paired a work and personal account, select the Personal tab.
#5. Click Invite a friend.

If so, at which point are you stopping at?

Once I have this info, I’ll make sure to get back in touch with you in more detail on our discussion here. Thanks again & I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day ahead until we talk again!

Jane

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
 Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
 Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

View solution in original post

Highlighted

New member | Level 2

can i clear my invitation list ?

Highlighted

Dropboxer

Hi @mubasher95; welcome to the Community!

To directly get to the chase, no, there's no way to clear the list of your referrals within your account's plan tab. 

I hope this helps! 

Walter

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?