Announcements
Update: Find information on Dropbox support during COVID-19 here
Close
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I'm unable to purchase the Dropbox Business plan. What should I do?

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

I am unable to purchase dropbox business

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: I'm unable to purchase the Dropbox Business plan. What should I do?

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
Hey @DuluthArt, that’s an odd behavior, let me follow-up with you a bit more closely, so as to determine what’s happening together! 

#1. As an initial point of reference, are you getting any error messages when trying to upgrade? Just so as to exclude it from being a browser-specific error, I’d like to ask you if this persists through an incognito/private browsing window or even a different browser than your standard. Can you try that once & see if that amends the behavior? As an additional step, clearing your browser's cache would be helpful.

#2. Have you tried upgrading with a different payment method incidentally? (Note: I’m asking you since there could be an issue with the currency on your region or you may need to ensure that your payments are authorized for international payments. )

If that persists, please do let me know here & I’ll make sure to investigate what’s happening in more depth. 

I’ll be awaiting your next update here, in order to work together towards a fix. Thanks in advance & enjoy the rest of your day until we talk again!

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
 Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
 Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: I'm unable to purchase the Dropbox Business plan. What should I do?

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
Hey @DuluthArt, that’s an odd behavior, let me follow-up with you a bit more closely, so as to determine what’s happening together! 

#1. As an initial point of reference, are you getting any error messages when trying to upgrade? Just so as to exclude it from being a browser-specific error, I’d like to ask you if this persists through an incognito/private browsing window or even a different browser than your standard. Can you try that once & see if that amends the behavior? As an additional step, clearing your browser's cache would be helpful.

#2. Have you tried upgrading with a different payment method incidentally? (Note: I’m asking you since there could be an issue with the currency on your region or you may need to ensure that your payments are authorized for international payments. )

If that persists, please do let me know here & I’ll make sure to investigate what’s happening in more depth. 

I’ll be awaiting your next update here, in order to work together towards a fix. Thanks in advance & enjoy the rest of your day until we talk again!

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
 Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
 Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

View solution in original post

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?