cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Emma uses to-do lists to get it all done here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need dropbox support telephone number

I need dropbox support telephone number

Griselda T.
New member | Level 1

Can someone help me by providing the phone number to dropbox tech support?

7 Replies 7

Re: I need dropbox support telephone number

Robert S.
Experienced Collaborator | Level 11

Telephone support is only available to Dropbox for Business customers.

All other account support is via support ticket.

Open your ticket here: https://www.dropbox.com/support

Track your ticket here: https://dropbox.zendesk.com

Replies take approximately 1 - 3 business days with Pro users getting priority (longer for Basic users).

Zach R.5
New member | Level 1

I have been trying to correct a problem I am having with my Dropbox account. I have been going back and forth with "Ted" at customer support. Five days ago he sent me a response confirming the action I wanted. This is after three weeks of issues. Now I can't get a response from "Ted". There is no phone number to contact, no way to get a supervisor, and now I am almost up on my 30 days in order to correct this. I backed up my last six years of work which I can not access and am currently two and half weeks behind in my work. What do I need to do next? Why is it so difficult to get the help I request within a timely manner?  

Mark
Super User II

Unfortunately we cant help here Zach, the only people who can are Dropbox. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

jim c.42
New member | Level 1

Why is Dropbox not working on my computer anymore every time I sign in it completes the sign in but I have no content I have no access to any of the clip ons like my name there's no files in my box shown in my account.. In like one other customer said there is no telephone service no telephone support what are we to do here can somebody please help but my problem...

Robert S.
Experienced Collaborator | Level 11

Try clearing cache/history/cookies, or try a different browser.

Live support is available to Dropbox for Business customers through their team admin.

All other account support is by support ticket.

Jaime-Lee S.
New member | Level 1

Hi team

I accidentally didnt sync old dropbox account with new one before installing new one to my device.

Problem is I no longer have access to old accounts email / password as email has been outdated long ago.

is there a way i can re-install a previous account to my device, but by pass the email / password thing as i no longer have access?

Mark
Super User II

No there isnt. If you do not know the password then resets must happen via the email already on the account. 

There is no way to change that. 

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Dropbox Community here.]

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Mark Super User II
    Jaime-Lee S. New member | Level 1
    Robert S. Experienced Collaborator | Level 11
    jim c.42 New member | Level 1
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?